The Iceberg Illusion
No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Here’s a short list of people who accomplished great things at different ages.
- Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn’t stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin; he composed from the age of 5.
- Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on “Bright Eyes.”
- Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
- Nadia Comăneci was a gymnast from Romania that scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics at age 14.
- Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
- Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
- Elvis was a superstar by age 19.
- John Lennon was 20 years and Paul Mcartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961.
- Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936.
- Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23.
- Issac Newton wrote Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica at age 24.
- Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity.
Back to the PHOTO, from the success people from the list, what do you notice from it?
Baca Juga: Aku, Aisye, dan Kosmetik Halal Wardah
The best answer is, let notice to their behind of the success!